FOUNDATION

I believe that it is very important to give back to the world, through actions, charitable work and donations. Whether it is the local community or places abroad, giving is good for the world and soul.

The foundation isn't a separate thing but just to give back through the current work I am doing. I'm hoping to organise gatherings, talks and few other things.

During my previous job as a fashion editor, I have accumulated a lot of clothes for photo shoots and work I have done. My wardrobe is full and I would prefer not to keep all of it for myself (besides, I have most of it myself and duplicates of each item is just completely shameful!)

So I list items on (almost) daily bases on my depopmarket and big cartel account. So check it out and stay tuned, because all of it is a bargain and 20% goes to a supported charity inshAllah.

As for the pictures below, all items are on sale!

As for events, talks etc. I will keep you all posted when I'm planning one inshAllah.






(Photography by Ty Faruki & Zinah)

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif