Daily Dilemmas

Day 7: Hijab Fashion Week Running Errands

This is the final look...rather ordinary and relaxed. Wondering why? It's because I don't bother dressing fancy when I'm out and about and just dealing with my daily stuff such as going shopping, going to the post office and other 'usual' stuff I need to do.

I mean, who stands in front of the mirror fussing about an outfit for hours, just to send a letter to the post office or do the grocery shopping? I clearly don't.

I hope you enjoyed the Hijab Fashion Week, as much as I did. I was amazed by all the effort and outfits posted by each participant/blogger. It was all so much fun and interesting. I hope that this event will come next year inshallah and that more bloggers can join the Hijab Fashion Week.

Opinions, feedbacks and suggestions are very welcomed!








(Photography by Amy Pho)


Headscarf- ZNS
Leopard Coat- Zara
Dress- Zara
Trousers- H&M
Boots- Zara
Bag- Zara

Check out other participants outfits HERE!

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif