Eid Mubarak

Day 2: Hijab Fashion Week Eid Celebration

This is obviously not me celebrating Eid at the time of this writing...and this is my Eid clothes...to be exact, I will be wearing a different dress than this one, but I shell post that sometime soon inshallah.

I normally wear a maxi dress when I go to the mosque for Eid prayers, and when I go out in the evenings with the family, I change...But since this post has to be done DURING Eid, and there is no way I can manage posting on the blog, I put this outfit together for the Hijab Fashion Week.

Scarf is by ZNS puny collection, grey jersey with big velvet bow. Hope you like it!

I wish you all a very blessed Eid, with full of happiness, love & joy! Eid Mubarak my lovelies.

To see all other bloggers outfit go to http://modestytheory.blogspot.com






(Photography by Amy Pho)

Headscarf- ZNS
Knitted Cardigan- Zara
Maxi Dress- Asos
Satchel- Zara
Monk Buckle Flat- New Look

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif