Hijab Fashion Week Day One

Day 1: Hijab Fashion Week Work Wear...

The Hijab Fashion Week has finally started and I am excited to see all the participants outfits day by day until Sunday the 21st November.

It's not really easy putting together 7 outfits for 7 days, considering the fact that many of us bloggers study or work. However, I thought of a good idea and with the help of my friend Amy Pho, we decided that I should just dress up during university and take photographs there, instead of trying to squeeze in some extra time for the Hijab Fashion Week outfits into our tight schedule.

I have scheduled all the posts, and actually put them together a week before the actual event, smart or what? haha

I hope you enjoy the week, and thanks to Em, for hosting this.

This is the first outfit, and the scarf I'm wearing is from my own tiny collection "ZNS". Material is black viscous jersey, and I've sewed silk chiffon and lace on the bottom of the scarf. I thought I'll give the blog readers a sneak preview of my small scarves collection. Hope you like it.











(Photohraphy by Amy Pho)

Headscarf- ZNS
Cardigan- Zara
Dress- Zara
Trousers- Zara
Ankle Boots- Primark 
Bag- Tommy Hilfiger
Cota- Mango
Nail Polish- Maybelline Forever Strong Professional Deep Red 


Love and Peace 

Zinah Nur Sharif