Coffee Date with Ruweyda Dool Part II

This is part two of the interview with the young fashion& jewellery designer Ruweyda Dool.

Before we even started walking towards Costa Coffee in Camden, her amazing outfit struck me!
I will have to do a whole new post about her outfit, and I will! So my next post is about Ruweyda's outfit she wore during the interview.

You can listen to the interview here: (excuse my clumsy way of talking and my terrible voice...I'm never a fan of recording my own voice, but thought it would be better for you to listen to the interview instead of reading a very long article!)



The interview went wonderfully smooth, and not only have I met a great fashion designer, but I have also made a wonderful new friend.
I will inshallah, feature more of Ruweyda's collections in the future, and I will do some outfits featuring her collections mixed with other fashion items (all modest and islamic friendly of course).

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif