Stylish Blogger Award

The lovely Urooba, from Under Urooba's Umbrella, was kind enough to award me the Stylish Blogger Award. Never thought my blog would be awarded, I feel humble :)


For being awarded, I have to share eight things about myself that you may or may not know.

Eight Things about myself:
- I love watching films...almost any kind!
- I'm a graphic design student, currently in my 2nd year
- I love expressing my creativity in many ways possible
- I pay too much attention to details...which sometimes drives me insane 
- I have an obsession of having things organised chronologically, by colour or size
- I reorganise my room every month! Just to make sure that everything is organised...crazy or what?
- I have a passion for photography, design and fashion
- I love The Lord of The Rings trilogy...book and films!

Here are bloggers I respect and admire:
- And all blogs by beautiful muslim sisters :) 

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif