Dark Circles

I started using Garnier Eye Roll-on, cause I have terrible dark circles...and to be honest the Garnier eye roll-on they sell in the UK (the green one) is no use! I have used it for 1 month and didn't see almost no difference. Not that my dark circles takes years to vanish...so I ordered the Granier eye-roll on light from abroad and tried that instead. 


The eye-roll on light was so much more effective and I saw good results in just 3 weeks. I use it twice a day (morning when I wake up and evening, after a very long day!) I would recommend this product to everyone! Ohh another thing, one must have 8hours of sleep for this to be effective as well. Don't expect Garnier Eye roll-on to work miracles when you only have 2-3hours of sleep or so per day (which by the way I had for the past 2 weeks!)

(Photography by Zinah)

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif