Hijab Fashion Week Day 1

This is the first outfit of the Hijab Fashion Week event. I hope you all enjoy looking at fabulous outfits from bloggers all over the world, and I hope you do get inspired to create your own outfits :) This is only the beginning and there are 6 more outfits awaiting you

Day 1: Work Wear

I like it comfortable whenever I go to work or university. I keep it casual and classy, elegant and minimal. I love trench coats and I would always advice someone to wear it for work.

I normally don't wear high heels to work, but I thought it worked better with the outfit. If you're brave, work it! Also, I like neutral colours and soft pastels, but if I feel like colour, I just add it...Like in this outfit, the lips and high heels.

Hope you like it :)









(Photography by Jihan & Zinah)

Trench Coat- Zara
Headscarf- Zara
Silk Top- Zara
Jeans- Mango
Satchel- Zara
Heels- Zara

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif