Saudi Arabia Part II

You can imagine how many pictures I took while I was in Saudi Arabia...1 months, over 15 places and crazy me with my photography obsession. Now do the maths haha there were roughly 700 pictures, obviously I won't bore you with all of them, I will only torture you with around 100+ pictures haha

I am sorry in advance, but my stay in Saudi was wonderful, I would so love to share every corner I have captured with you, every day I visited the Haram, every minute I enjoyed seeing so many happy faces...But  that would mean up to 50 blog posts about Saudi, and I am pretty sure you wouldn't want that :)
Also not to worry, I will post other stuff in between, you know the usual outfit posts, events I will be going to, reviews etc.

So here it goes, 2nd part of my Saudi holiday (obviously only selected pictures). Just be warned, there will be part 3 :D

The selected pictures are from Madinah.

















(Photography by Zinah, last 2 by Zak)

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif