ジー

ジー = Zee

The October pilot issue of COAZ magazine has a japanese theme, from mythical creatures to hidden Japan in London, you can find out much more. Get your copy!

I visited the Japan Foundation in central London to find out more about Japanese artists who use silk and textile in their art work, I've learned more about the art eduction in Kyoto and experienced a glimpse of the rich culture through a fascinating talk. 

My outfit was inspired by modern Japan, minimal, simply and somewhat futuristic in terms of textile. 
I've falling in love with this sweater ever since I first saw it in Zara few months ago, the fact that there's a huge Z in the centre makes it even more special ;)
I'm wearing head to toe Zara (why aren't they sponsoring me yet?!). Hijab by ZINAH

Ps. my glasses aren't for fashion, but prescribed ones because I'm blind as a bat! This is perhaps the first time I'm blogging an outfit pic with me wearing my glasses haha





Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif