BA Journalism


During my second year of my Bachelor's degree in Graphic Information design, I took a semester in journalism. I wanted to improve my writing, get to know the publishing industry and just add to my skillsets. I was assigned to be the art director of the magazine 'Pratler's Review' (not my idea nor my design...just following the 'orders' of the 'editor' who may have been Gestapo in her past life). 

Anyhow, I have written three articles on the magazine and only designed 3 pages of the publication. It was a great experience. I wrote the Harry Potter article, a fashion page (along with the page layout, article and photography) along with the book review page (again, page layout and photography, with section of writing and the rest contributed by the team).










Zinah Nur Sharif