Ramadan

It's the time of the year...Ramadan is tomorrow, a wonderful month I love. It's like another opportunity given to us muslims to better ourselves, outgrow ourselves, leave the bad deeds behind and increase our imaan.

RAMADAN KARIM

I have reflected back on everything I have done between the previous Ramadan and the one coming, realising there is so much I need to improve on and so much to learn. This year, I consider Ramadan as self-discovery and recovery. It is time for me to grow even closer to Allah, improve my character, behaviour, manners and deen.

I hope you feel the same way in trying to achieve things this Ramadan, small or big, anything really! I hope you all have a blessed month, with full of love, joy, happiness and grow closer to Islam and Allah.

Inshallah, I will try my very best to post everyday during this blessed month. For now, here are some of my plans and things I wanna achieve this Ramadan inshallah.




(Photography by Zinah)



Book list:
- Qur'an
- Stories of the Prophets (Peace be upon them)
- How to Become the Happiest Muslim Woman on Earth
- Ramadhan (Al Jumuah Books)
- Ramadhan (by Islam Channel)
- What a Muslim is Required to know about his Religion
- Solutions through Du'aas
- Solve Your Problems through the 99 Beautiful Names of Allah
- For those intending to Preform Hajj & 'Umrah

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif