HFW 1st Anniversary & Happy New Islamic Year

I'd like to start with a very Happy New Year to all my Muslim sisters & brothers. It is a new Islamic year (started yesterday) and I very much hope that Allah blesses you with a wonderful year ahead inshallah. May all your resolutions, changes and dreams come true. Embrace each day with open arms, and love every minute :) a ver warm welcome to year 1433!

On another note, it has been 1 year since the first HFW event started, and thanks to Em it has been very successful. Very proud of her, and very proud of all sisters who participated with excitement and enthusiasm. It is always a pleasure and an honour to take part :)

First Outfit: Leaders In Hijab

I am no way a leader nor a follower...I'm just something in-between, if that exists. This is my outfit, if I'd end up being one big designer hahah very casual, comfortable and simple! I obviously woudn't walk around the streets wearing that, my long coat is right before me...I just didn't take a picture with it.







(Photography by Amy)

Metallic Cardigan- Zara
Shirt- Zara
Trousers- Mango
Shoes- Primark
Handbag- Zara
Scarf- Zara
Watch- Morgan

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif