14

These 14 days worth of photography…only one for each day, part of my one a day. I am so so busy, its beyond believe, and also, its always best to schedule blog post, because clearly I'm not capable of posting 3 times a week. From the 1st of March, it'll be back to the usual blog post pattern. Always works for me and you guys will always have 3 blog posts a week :) win win haha

So here we go
Tuesday 14.02.12 it was my niece's 1st birthday party






Wednesday 15.02 Day out with my friends to have chinese lunch





Thursday 16.02 at home, sorting out my jewellery 


Friday 17.02 Having healthy dinner of vegetable soup, salad and cheese panini (toast bread though)


Saturday 18.02 admiring my nephew's world clock…it doesn't function by the way haha


Sunday 19.02 my yellow Zara bag that is small yet large




Monday 20.02 more toys from the millions nephew and nieces I have



Tuesday 21.02 starting to more healthy than usual…citrus fruits are always so good! Well I use lemon and lime to add taste to my soup or other dishes.


Wednesday 22.02 Zara!



Thursday 23.02 More of Zara! Changing room in Zara, wish I had those mirrors at home!



Friday 24.02 I have been drooling over this film for weeks now! Planning to watch it soon inshallah, and perhaps visit the Freud Museum before the film haha


Saturday 25.02 a little bit of blink blink, glamour and coffee!

Sunday 26.02 souvenirs at home from Saudi and Algeria


Monday 27.02 Juicy couture cream, smells so so good!



Tuesday and Wednesday left, and back to usual blog posting…

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif