Time

Time hasn't been my friend lately...I've got so much to do, I can't even keep up with the days, it's terrible! 
I honestly thought its Sunday today :( and my sleep cycle hasn't been the best either...how does this happen? I don't know

Anyhow, these are the pictures of the last few days, not such a huge adventure.

Wednesday Night...I thought I saw stars on my laptop screen, hmmmm?



Thursday, stayed in, can't remember half the things I've done, but it included a film night with fruit salad!



Friday was a rather productive day, had some family coming over and spent time with them, very lovely, no pictures of them though, they all refused haha




Saturday...SHOPPING! Yes I promised myself not to be an over-consumer, and it worked for the past three months, until I past Zara and saw pretty pretty stuff! Oh and I took these pictures with my iPhone and instagramed the crap out of them haha you can follow me on instagram @zinahns, sadly an app for iPhone/ iPod touch users :/







Sunday, I felt under the weather so stayed home, in bed nice and warm



Monday, still very much addicted to tumblr and still reblogging hardcore! 


(All Photography by Zinah)

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif