Twenty-Four Months

It's been twenty-four months of hardcore blogging, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. I've dedicated my time and passion for this blog, I love taking pictures, I love showing you my outfits, I love sharing my love and passion on this very blog, and I've grown fond of it.



Blogging is hard work, not sure if any of you have noticed, but it requires an upkeep, dedication and time…but that alone is not what makes a blog, but the wonderful readers, the silent supporters and the cheerleader supporters and the fellow bloggers that make a blog what it is. You have no idea how much your love & support means to me and I will surely be rewarding as soon as I have time to create you lovelies something for a giveaway :) 

Thank your for liking my blog on facebook, thank you for following me on twitter and tumblr and thank you once again for visiting my blog!

For now, Happy 2nd Blogging Anniversary to my blog and my lovely readers.

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif