Living The Life

Before I begin with the main subject, let me start off with inviting you to Shimmer & Shine! I will be showcasing my designs for the first time, be there or be square!

Let me also apologies for the late post on Shimmer & Shine, it's on today (04.11.2012) from 12:30pm-5:30pm…life has been pretty hectic and I'v been all over the place, I'm even surprised I've managed to write a blog post at this point!



Now let's move on to the main point of this post…I was on Islam Channel YO! It was a great experience, the show was great and wonderfully organised and I've met a lot of very lovely people!

I was a mess to be honest, nervous, shaky voice, sweaty and worse of all half of the things I was saying probably didn't make any sense! Most of my friends and the Islam Channel crew responded with 'you did so well!' Of course they would say that, they were all being extra nice…can't imagine anyone saying 'Good Lord! Who allowed you on TV??!!' to my face.


Picture from Hanan
Thank you Hanan for capturing this moment!

Maybe I'm exaggerating maybe not…either way, I did enjoy it and loved the experience. I wouldn't mind doing it again and my total respect to Hassannah and Sadiya; the two lovely presenters, for being so comfortable, confident and so relaxed. Besides, they never forgot a line nor made a mistake! Hats off to them!

If you've watched it, then you know what it all looked like…if not, then I'm afraid I can't help you with that, as I haven't seen it myself and don't know how to get hold of it. If anyone out there has a clip, please let me know!

The Islam Channel crew/ Sabir / Hassannah / Sadiya / Majid / 


With the lovely ladies from Moroccan Youth UK

After the show, with the lovely presenters Hassannah & Sadiya, and the wonderful ladies from Moroccan Youth UK.

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif