BRUNCH WITH HELAY

I've done a post on Caffe Concerto in the past, showing you guys pictures of delicious cakes. Turns out they serve more than cakes and coffee! It's an actual restaurant, with proper breakfast, lunch or dinner. I sound like I just discovered Caffe Concerto, but the reality is that I would only get cakes from there, until I saw their full menu!

Breakfast/brunch is my absolute favourite meal of the day and I never ever skip it (regardless of what time I wake up!) so I was delighted to find out about Caffe Concerto's lovely breakfast menu.

I went on a lovely brunch date with the lovely Mal from Helay Scarves. We had a a nice chat, caught up on whats going on in our worlds and of course talked about Helay Scarves. I shall be putting up the interview in the near future. 











(Photography by Zinah & Mal)

Jumper - Fcuk
Cardigan, Necklace & Scarf - Zara

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif