LADY DIOR

I haven't started admiring Dior until recently. I assumed Dior was one of those highly overrated design houses that build name and reputation throughout time. I must say, I couldn't be more wrong. Dior is now one my top favourite design houses, right next to Elie Saab and Erdem. 

These designers are made out of love, femininity and romance. Elegance and sophistication is within every single thread of each piece and I look up to them.

I normally don't even bother planning my outfit, but as this was a rather special occasion, so I decided to go all in white, keeping it elegant, simple and sophisticated. Do I sound vain? Don't mean to!

This was taken during the Dior Exhibition at Harrods. I've wrote an article on the whole experience on Aquila Style. Have a read!

The Lady Dior bag was the icing on the cake for the outfit, of course it belongs to my sister who invested well in a designer bag! It'll be my turn soon…I'm thinking Mulberry Bayswater? Yay or nay?












(Photography by Jihan)

Watch - Michael Kors
Bag - Lady Dior by Christian Dior
Blouse & Trousers- Zara

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif