COLOURFUL CONVERSATION

The first two weeks of Ramadan have been extremely busy for me. I barely have time to sit down, with work and all, besides my laptop was at getting a new body at the Apple store for few days, so that eliminated the chance to posting on the blog.

I better get back to scheduling blog posts in advance…it always worked for me, I don't know why I thought any other method would be working. Ah well, tried and failed! Also the fact that I now write, means I have to spend more time blogging, not only posting pictures. 

In all honesty, unless it's an important subject, I don't think there's a point of me writing anything? I mean I already write for Aquila Style and those subjects are far more interesting than what I rant on the blog?

Any subjects relating what I write on Aquila Style, I'll just put a direct link to the published article, so you can read it there. Easy right? 

A little recap on what was happening in the past two weeks…Well, we have been having a very hot and sunny weather in London, which is surprisingly unusual, but all much pleasant alhamdulillah. Ramadan is going wonderfully, work is going pretty well, social life is much more alive, and all the projects that I am working on are going great alhamdulillah.

For those who send me products to review, I am RIGHT ON IT! I am terribly sorry that it took me forever and a day, but I am getting to it and don't worry, I have not forgotten about you or your products. Thank you for all your patients.

(Photography by Jihan)

Scarf - ZINAH

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif