MINNIE MOUSE

Around the end of March 2013, I had the opportunity to visit Disneyland Paris. Yet again, this was one of my spontaneous and unplanned trips that just so popped in my head few days before travelling (remember Milan, Saudi Arabia and Paris 2011? All spontaneous and out of the blue!).

Ever since my first holiday without my family in 2009, all my trips/holidays have been completely spontaneous. Although I am an organised freak who likes to plan everything in advance (except outfits ironically), making spontaneous (ok, I have clearly overused this word!) trips/holidays seemed rather exciting and refreshing!

(Photography by Amal)

Anyhow, I will blog about Disneyland Paris on another post; this one is all about the outfit! I went for something colourful, classic, comfortable and somewhat French. I am not exactly the biggest fan of patterns, but there's a special place in my heart for Breton stripes! I collect Bretons in all kind of colours, all kind of fabrics and mainly long sleeved t-shirts. I love it!

I knew I was going to be doing a lot walking, going on rides just having fun, and sometimes fashion isn't fun, that is why I put comfort over fashion for this occasion (and many other occasions!). My converses always save the day, and they surely are great. 
The red lipstick just had to go with the outfit; isn't that so French? It started to wear out during the day and I didn't bother touching it up, because I was too busy going on all kind of rides!

The Minnie Mouse headband just happened to fit with the rest of the outfit (nope, this was not planned!) so I let my inner child loose and wild rocking this headband all day! 








(Photography by Zinah, Nedal & Amal)

Headscarf - ZINAH
Bag- Mango
All Star Converse Shoes
Minnie Mouse Headband from Disneyland Paris
Everything else (Coat, Shirt, Trousers, Sunglasses) Zara

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif