ANOTHER WELCOME BACK

The last time I was on here was on the 5th of December 2013. Writing anything, let alone a blog posts seems to be a mission for me right now and I'm so out of practice.
The excuse is just the usual 'I got busy'. This time, the busyness was very exciting, a life experience and very much different than the usual. I've grown both in my career and personal life alhamdulillah. 

I can't be writing 9 months worth of material on one blog post...I'll try to break it down in weeks and try to do as much of catching up on here as I can. If you've been following me on instagram @zinahns, then you haven't missed out on much. If you're not following me on there yet...what are you waiting for?

Coming your way are regular blog posts, exciting news & projects. I will catch up with you folks very soon. Thank you all for your constant support & love.

Ps. Happy 4th Anniversary (and one month!) to my blog // 25.07.2010 


(Photography by Zinah taken at The Orangery/ Kensington Palace )

Love & Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif