Chilli's

There is this amazing Mexican restaurant in Whiteleys (Bayswater/ Queensway London) called Chilli's!
The food is very filling and delicious (sounds typical, I know, but I am not good with words!) and best of all, its all HALAL!
Food is served fresh and sizzling hot, their french fries are to die for (it's like seasoned with herbs and garlic!).  I advice anyone in London to visit this restaurant, if you love Mexican or just wanna try something new, Chilli's it is!
They also serve none-alcoholic cocktails, mocktails in other words, very very nice…It's quite refreshing!

Just in case you're wondering, I just review places for the sake of my readers and it's not promoting a brand or company! In fact, these companies don't know of my existence!













(Photography by Zinah)

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif