Party Hostess

Day 7: Party Hostess

This is the last day of HFW May 2011 and I hope you enjoyed it all! I loved each one of the bloggers and fans outfits! Everyone has incredible unique styles and all sisters were so confident rocking each day with a fabulous outfit!

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog, and the lovely comments. Really means a lot to me :) I love you all!

Don't forget to follow my blog on GoogleTwitter, Facebook and Bloglovin!

Last outfit is for party hostess! I never hosted a part before (sad or what?) but inshallah if I ever will (which I am so hoping!) then this is what I would wear!

Hope you like it!









(Photography by Zinah & Jihan)

Sequinned Top- Alessandro Dell'Acqua
Cardigan- Zara
High Heels- Zara
Feathered Bolero- Zara



Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif