Maybe its Maybelline!

I must admit I love make-up, but which girl doesn't? I do like to keep it natural and light though...I never do a 'full' make-up, unless it's a special occasion.

This is what I consider a full make-up...and yes, I was going to a 'special' place :)
I put on the Maybelline concealer (under my eyes only and it kills me to have dark eye circles!), powder and mascara, with a Revelon blusher and Revlon blue shades eyeshadow. Didn't put anything on the lips, except vaseline and some of the face powder went on my lips when I was doing my make-up

How do you think it looks? Too much or just ok? Nice or nah? I sure am not a make-up artist!



(Photography by Zinah)

Mascara- Maybelline
Powder -Maybelline (Golden Beige)
Concealer- Maybelline (Sand)
Blusher - Revlon
Eyeshadow- Revlon (Azura Mist)

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif