Al-Masjid al-Nabawi

Such a beautiful place, its ground is so huge, and there is just so much sweetness and peace in the air. I mostly spent my time during Ramadan praying outside, because finding a place inside was rather hard and almost impossible, but once Ramadan was over, I spent much of the time inside; its air conditioned.

I honestly think that visiting Al Haram and Al Nabawi were the best experiences in my life and nothing else could ever replace it. This place is just so peaceful and beautiful. I don't think its easily describable, and you'd have to see it for yourself to feel everything that everyone is talking about. I very much wish to visit both holy Masjid's again inshallah and also pray that whoever didn't get to experience it, will soon inshallah.













(Photography by Zinah, the ones of myself by Zak and Samiha)

Love and Peace



Zinah Nur Sharif