Jeddah

I have visited Saudi Arabia last year during Ramadan and I loved it and I miss it so so so much! There are still few more pictures that I need to post about specific places in Saudi. This part is about Jeddah...I met lovely family friends in Jeddah and they made the whole stay so pleasant and lovely.

Everyone I've met and seen was so happy and full of life, it makes me wonder why people in London are so grumpy? I mean, Londoners can't constantly blame the weather, that is something that won't change...but perhaps the lifestyle? I've lived in many places and countries, seen different cities and places, and everyone seems so happy, yet they aren't rich, nor do they posses material goods in order to feel that way. London must be one of the places where happiness is defined by material possessions. Sad truth, and I'm definitely looking of ways to change my own perspective and do activities that lead away of such lifestyle...easier said than than, but hey, you can't change society, you can only change yourself.

Sorry for rambling on, but yeah Jeddah was lovely, though I didn't enjoy it as much as I did Makkah and Madinah.










(Photography by Zinah)

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif