The Flowers Are Calling

Salaam my lovelies! Hope you're having a wonderful day inshallah :)
Spring has been welcomed with open arms; it's my favourite season of the year! It's not too cold nor is it too hot, and everything is coming back to life (plants of course…plants.)

I have been pretty busy lately, with my final major project going on, other projects (which inshallah you'll be happy to know about in the near future iA!) and so so many other stuff…not to mention work (as in job…) and just life in general.

Anyhow, the blog shall run as usual iA, I'm trying my very best to keep up with everything…thank you for being amazing readers, followers and visitors! This blog wouldn't mean as much to me as it does now, if it wasn't for you guys :)


(Photography by Zinah)

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif