It's About Time!

It's about time I introduce my new label and what is going on with it. Now that I have finally graduated, I have more time to dedicate to my new fashion label, and I am loving it!

Since you lovely people have been with me on this blog for almost two years, you are surely the first one who deserve to know more about ZINAH the label! You may have noticed my love and addiction to soft and romantic pastels, flowers and let's not forget bling bling! I want my label to reflect my love for these things and create pieces that are incredibly feminine, romantic and modest.

The pieces will be beautifully hand made using fine fabrics in soft pastels, ready to be ordered online soon in sha Allah!

During this coming month, I shall be posting more about the label, what's coming, what's happening and what not.




Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif