Social Networking

Well, the new label is coming out, and I won't be having much time to post about it on the blog…well not every single day to keep everyone posted of what is going on, whats coming and whats happening!

Luckily, the existence of social networking made communicating to and with lovely people across the world so much easier. So the new Facebook page is up and make sure you like and share it ;)
On there you surely won't miss out on anything, and you surely will be the ones to receive the latest news and updates!

I haven't created a new page for Twitter, because I don't think I can keep up with 2…so I shall be updating everything about the new label ZINAH on my current twitter account! Follow and find out what's happening :)

(Logo design by Zinah)

The new facebook page for my upcoming fashion label is now on! Please like and share to stay tuned with the latest news and updates about the label! Thank you my lovelies x



Love and Peace


Zinah Nur Sharif