Gardening

This is a failed attempt in gardening, or just simply looking after a flower! First of all, it's not entirely my fault, there is hardly any sun in London and these beautiful roses needed at least 10hours of sunlight. Instead they got 15hours of grey clouds and rain.

Secondly, we have more cold weather here than it supposed to be…these roses survived for one months. I'm a terrible gardner, and I should be ashamed of myself. I thought I did water them enough daily, had them exposed to daylight and…well everything else was out of my hands! Plus I wasted time that I did not even have on doing things that should be left for people who have time  for doing such things aka gardening.

Maybe next time, when I have more time, I shall plant my own flowers haha


(Photography by Zinah)

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif