Mövenpick

Reminiscing old times…if one year ago is considered 'old times'! I really miss staying in Saudi Arabia, especially at this wonderful Swiss Hotel Mövenpick in Medina. It felt like home, no kidding!

First of, I love how the Swiss care so much about quality and are such perfectionist. I've spent 8 years of my life in that wonderful country (Switzerland) and it taught me so much…the good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly. What a life experience! So staying at a Swiss hotel brought back some memories.

Staying at this hotel was wonderful on so many levels, first of the absolute best part was being right across  Al- Masjid Al-Nabawi! Seriously two minutes walk, literally crossing the street…It was beyond wonderful…ok I'm gonna start crying now, I wanna be back there right now! I miss Mecca and Medina very much, and inshallah I am hoping to visit those magical and holy cities again someday!

Here are some pictures I took last year…I mostly cared about food…about 80% of the pictures are just from the restaurant haha…The special things about the room/suit was it had it's own living room…it was literally a flat house!


Tried to capture the hotel scene in Inception ahah 












(Photography by Zinah)

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif