Swan Lake

Kensington Gardens is what its called…but I preferred titling the post 'Swan Lake' haha
Such a peaceful and beautiful Park! Nearest Tube station is Queensway Station and it's right across the street…it's massive and leads to Marble Arch, Knightsbridge and is connected to Hyde Park…I have only reached the Round Pond and never beyond! I really should walk it all through soon inshallah. It really is breathtaking.

With all the birds, squirrels, ducks and swans, I felt like I was in a scene of Snow White haha
I'm not wearing the same outfit on two different days…NO! It's the same day, but I decided to split it into two blog posts :D




















(Photography by Zinah, partly Amal)

Bracelet- Swarovski 
Sunglasses- Valentino 
Bag- Chanel
Sandals- Ted Baker 
Floral Trousers, Blouse, T-Shirt (worn underneath blouse) from Zara

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif