The Honey Club

I was lucky to attend the Honey Tasting event by The Honey Club! During the event, not only did I have the pleasure to meet very lovely people, but I also learned more about Beekeeping, Bees and Honey!

Would the event be complete without tasting honey? Of course not, all the guests were able to taste 5 different types of Honey from different Beekeepers and vote for for a favourite.
I must admit that honey never tasted so good and the variety of it was a little bit overwhelming! One of the honeys tasted even fruity, my absolute favourite!

To compliment the event, I of course wore yellow jumper, black trousers with an insect broach, that looked closely like a bee, but in reality wasn't!


















(Photography by Zinah, the ones of myself by Zak)

Ps. there will be a post on my outfit soon :D 

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif