Confession of a Zaraholic

Well, we all know very well that I am completely obsessed with fashion, clothes and most of all ZARA!

Just most recently, I had to go through my entire wardrobe and as sad as it was, let go of some of my precious clothes & accessories! I love each one of my clothes, but so far I have counted over 300 items in my wardrobe and no space at all whatsoever. I have so much clothes, I even had to keep some in the attic, totally abandoned, brand new and never even worn. I didn't even know I had some of the clothes, until most recently!

Others are dearly loved, worn and in the best condition due to the care I took of them! Yes, I take care of my belongings, almost like they're my babies (makes me sound like a materialistic girl right? Right!)


Anyhow, I won't be having a large wardrobe anymore, due to the re-decoration of my room, space and due to the fact that I keep buying more and not letting go of any! I didn't wanna give away so many lovely clothes & accessories and I want to put them under 'adoption' to new owners who will love them as much as I did!

Soon, I will be setting up a shopping page, entirely dedicated to all the clothes & accessories I will be selling! Don't worry, it will be available to everyone world wide! My clothes are happy to travel to the far corners of the world.

I will be announcing everything on facebook, tumblr, instagram, twitter & youtube! So nobody is left out and left behind :)

All items are either pre-loved or brand new with tags. 90% of the items are from Zara, hence the title, others are from popular high street stores and even designers!
Each one of them hand selected by me for you. Price range will be from as cheap as £5 to as affordable as £40 :) that all depends on the condition of the item, whether it's a maxi dress or a top and of course the original retail price. All items are from the years 2008-2013.

STAY TUNED, the launch will be coming very very soon inshallah!

Love & Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif