Purchase My Wardrobe

You see the link up there that ways 'Buy My Wardrobe'? Yes you can now buy my wardrobe, just click on the link and it will lead you to the online wardrobe store :)

Also the picture on the sidebar navigation? That will lead you to the page as well!

I am selling some of my favourite pre-loved clothes items, brand new jewellery, accessories and clothes. Not to mention bags and two shoes! All payment, delivery and return questions are fully answered on the page. Yes I do international delivery! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on info@zinahns.com

Happy buying my lovelies!




(Photography by Jihan, Editing by Zinah)

On a slightly different note, the giveaway is still on until 24.01.13 11:59 GMT! Share away and the winner will be announced on the Facebook page on Saturday the 26th of January!

Love and Peace

Zinah Nur Sharif